Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BLOGGERS

HEY!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! I've been in NY for a almost a week now. enjoying time with my family and of course SHOPPING. I love being here and I'm still debating on staying permanently when hubby gets out of the USMC whenever that will be. The husband got a deployment date well estimated he will prob be leaving April 2012. we've decided that I'm going to move to NEW YORK back with my parents. Excited to move back home and be able to be with friends and family. NOT looking forward to moving in with my parents but the rent on a studio apt is crazy so theres no point in searching! planning on paying off lots of our bills and saving too. I need to find a temp job that will keep me busy. plus I just started college AGAIN . going for my second associates degree. thank you MYCAA. ITS COMPLETELY FREE :)


well anyway hope everyone has a Happy New Year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment