Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessed to have My Own Hero

Random thought : wasn't OPRAH over? like the show?? I thought she had a network now with other peoples shows or something of that sort?? ugh oh well moving on.

I HATE BASIC CABLE.
I can't watch bad girls club and the shows just don't look that good without that free HD. The damn cable bill is ridiculous it hit like 500 dollars. We didn't call them to let them know we wouldn't be here for 2 months. I thought about it and I really don't know why I didn't call. ugh

Just got back from the post office and The Dollar Tree <<< fav store EVER! lol you can get anything in there nothing like the Dollar store in NY. EVERYTHING IS ACTUALLY A DOLLAR! LOL can you tell I'm excited the only stupid thing is they don't take Mastercard unless its debit. All my damn Mastercards are credit cards. So when I need something my credit card doesn't help but when I'm okay financially its pretty GREAT! lol Today was also the first time I have used my husbands Marine federal atm card LOL I won't make it a habit hell it was only 1 dollar and 38 cents lol

Well I went to these places with a fellow Marine wife. every time I hang out with her I realize how lucky I am to have my husband because her husband treats her badly I feel bad for her sometimes and sometimes I get mad because she lets it happen. They have a child and there's still no respect. One minute he wants her the next minute he doesn't. its INSANE. He called her while we were out to tell her hes getting deployed in June and he quote " isn't paying rent for a place hes not living at" ARE YOU SERIOUS?? you have a family with this woman and you are telling her to go back to her family in NY or his leave her job because he doesn't trust her here alone and hes not gonna pay for the apt. Its sad really. I wouldn't put up with half the shit he puts her through.

I truly am blessed to have my HUSBAND <3


Underneath the George Washington Bridge New York

No comments:

Post a Comment