Ok that ( below) was earlier I'm still upset he is still getting ON MY FUCKING NERVES! But he made dinner and it was good so I guess we're ok not great but ok. Gym tomorrow with a fellow marine wife. And then lunch with a few more at Olive Garden. Yum :)
Not exactly happy right now. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster and a physical one as well. My stomach is hurting really bad. As soon as he walked in the door we started to fight. Then some more. Sometimes I wish I had someplace to go but I'm stuck here no place to go. No one to talk to either. I love my husband but sometimes I feel like I don't want to do this our attitudes just don't compliment each other at all. Now that I think about it the past 2 weeks have been horrible screaming yelling crying not talking just horrible I know it will pass but how much of this topsy tervy can I handle? I just want a hug. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment